Requests for copies of information collected about you can be made by visiting our Privacy Center, and filling out the form, selecting "Download” as the type of request you wish to make. You will then receive a link in your email to verify you email address, and once you verify, the process will be started. You will receive an email confirmation with instructions on how to view your downloaded data file.
Articles in this section
- Does Grove Collaborative comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act or CCPA?
- How do I request that you delete my data?
- How do I request that you give me a copy of the information you have collected about me during the past twelve months?
- How long will it take you to respond to my request to delete or my request for access to my data?
- How do I request that you not sell my data?
- What information do you collect?
- How do you use or share the information that you collect?
- Will you discriminate against me for exercising my rights under the CCPA?
- I do not have an account. How do I find out about how you use my information?