Tell me about the VIP program

Our VIP program is one of the most popular things we've ever done. VIPs never pay for shipping, regardless of order size - which makes it easier to keep your home filled with the products that create a healthy, beautiful space for your family.

Our VIPs receive:

• Free shipping! (compared to $2.99 flat rate for regular customers) 
  • Free full size gifts 4 times per year (about every 75 days) -- well over $35 in value each year as our gift to you.
  • Access to price matching! If you find the same item for less at another retailer, send us a link or a photo to community@grove.co and we will adjust the price for your next order.

The cost to join VIP is only $39.99/year, however, if you sign up for our free VIP trial membership, you will score a discounted rate of $19.99/year, which will be charged automatically after your trial ends.

Want to join the VIPs? Click here to explore the membership types

Not quite convinced but still curious? Click here to check out our trial options

Finally, to honor our commitment to health and sustainability, we donate 100 square feet of rain forest for each VIP member.

Have more questions? Submit a request

Comments

Pamela Clay

The VIP program is so amazing! I love the products!

Pamela Clay

Michele, all you have to do is email Grove! They are quick to respond and will take care of anything you need! I've had issues with orders and incorrect items (rarely, but it can happen) and they've resolved them within a day or two.