Every day, U.S. companies create more than 76 million pounds of plastic packaging, and only 9% of plastic gets recycled. The rest ends up in nature and the oceans. This has created a plastic crisis around the world. We believe the solution is to stop making plastic. Period. Today, we’re 100% plastic neutral, removing an ounce of plastic pollution from nature for every ounce of plastic we sell. By 2025, we’ll be 100% plastic-free. It’s time to move Beyond Plastic.
Articles in this section
- Why did Grove set a goal around plastic reduction?
- What is Grove Impact and how does it work?
- Who does the Grove Impact Shop partner with?
- How do the Grove Impact Shop donations work?
- How can I recycle my used and empty products?
- What is How2Recycle and why are the labels on certain products?
- What is Grove's partnership with Recyclops? Is it available in my community?