Grove Collaborative will not discriminate against customers who exercise their rights. Specifically, if you exercise your rights, we will not deny you access to the site.
Articles in this section
- Does Grove Collaborative comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act or CCPA?
- How do I request that you delete my data?
- How do I request that you give me a copy of the information you have collected about me during the past twelve months?
- How long will it take you to respond to my request to delete or my request for access to my data?
- How do I request that you not sell my data?
- What information do you collect?
- How do you use or share the information that you collect?
- Will you discriminate against me for exercising my rights under the CCPA?
- I do not have an account. How do I find out about how you use my information?
Article is closed for comments.