We love it when our Grove community leaves product reviews! Product reviews help us recommend products we think you and your friends will love, and figure out how to improve the ones you don't.
- Go to "Your Account" and select the "Review Products" option (or click here!)
Click "Review" next to the product you'd like to review
Write your review and click Submit!
I don’t see my review on your site. Where did it go?
If you don’t see your review on our site, it may have been removed for not meeting our product review standards. In order to ensure our product reviews are helpful to our community and provide useful insight, Grove reserves the right to reject submitted customer reviews if the review meets one or more of the following criteria in either the body or the title of the review:
- Grove Collaborative cannot authenticate the review based on its own transaction records. We want to make sure our community can trust that anyone who leaves a review of a product has actually purchased the product, making their review more meaningful.
- The review is solely directed at the service provided by Grove Collaborative and does not provide a review of the product in question. Basically, product reviews should be about the product. If you have feedback on our service, we’d love to hear it! Please reach out to one of our Grove Guides by clicking HERE with feedback and we will ensure your note gets to the appropriate team.
- The review points to an inventory issue with a product. For example, if there was a missing or damaged item. Or if your review includes questions regarding out of stock or discontinued products in either the title or the body of the review.
- The review and the title include just an emoji, a single letter, or punctuation/symbol and doesn't share any feeling or expression about the product. We want to always encourage and celebrate customer feedback so a little context can go a long way!
- The review calls out or degrades another customer's experience.
- The review has any mention of COVID-19 pointing to the function of the product and/or lack of product availability. These are unprecedented times, we really appreciate your patience. Feel free to share your concerns by reaching out to our Grove Guides HERE
- The review calls out a change within the packaging that is only temporary. For example, due to the worldwide shortage of hand pumps, we would not share a review regarding this aspect of our hand sanitizer.
- The review suggests altering a product to “enhance” the formula. An example of this would be adding essential oils to an unscented product or mixing two products together to make a mega formula.
- The review includes profanity, misspellings, acronyms, all caps, and/or is not written in English. These issues make it difficult for our community members to understand the full context of your experience.
- The review is speculative in nature of the source, the safety of ingredients, or a formulation change in products. Grove thoroughly vets our products and we stand behind everything on our site.
- Or if any personal information (phone number, address, email, social media handle, etc.) is included. Your privacy is important to us!
- Only 1 review per person, per product
If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or any other Customer Service issues, please feel free to contact our team of experienced Grove Guides by clicking HERE!