All About Grove Guides

What is a Grove Guide?

Your Grove Guide is a Grove team member, personally matched to you, dedicated to making sure you have an amazing experience. Guides are incredibly knowledgable about all the products we sell -- they can make great recommendations, answer questions, and generally be your friend on the inside at Grove!

Where are Grove Guides based?

Grove Guides are all over the country, but most are based in our San Francisco headquarters. If you’ve ever contacted us before, chances are you’ve talked to them.

What are the most common things a Grove Guide does?

Here are some of the many things Guides do to make your Grove experience more awesome:

• Help with any shipping issues
  • Assist with price matching
  • Answer questions about products
  • Recommend new products
  • Let you know that your order is on the way

Does it cost anything to have a Grove Guide?

Nope! We want to have a real, personal relationship with everyone in our community -- and your Grove Guide is part of our commitment to truly personal service... at no extra charge :-)

How do I get the most out of my Grove Guide?

The best way to get the most out of your Guide is to ask! The Guides know our products really well, and if you ask for suggestions, chances are good they’ll be able to recommend something that makes your home a little healthier, more beautiful, or both!

How can I get in touch with my Grove Guide?

You can email or text directly with your Guide! If you are already a customer, you can navigate to the [section] to see your guide, or click [this link] to learn more! If you are not yet a customer, one of our favorite Grove Guides, [Christina] is happy to help you out!

Have more questions? Submit a request

Comments