In order to provide pricing information relevant and familiar to our users, we follow the pricing conventions and definitions of Amazon.com. Based on this practice, List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice.
Articles in this section
- Is there an order minimum?
- Does Grove offer price matching?
- Can I claim more than one promotion on the same order?
- How long does a refund take?
- How do I switch payment from PayPal to a credit/debit card?
- When will my card be charged?
- What is list price?
- Do you need my billing address?
- What type of payments do you accept?