When can I expect my order to arrive?

We ship out each box in the order they were received and do our best to get shipments out ASAP. Your order will usually leave our facility within 24-48 hours of your order processing. We ship via multiple carriers, so keep an eye out for which carrier your package is hitching a ride with for the most up to date tracking!

Once your box is passed over to the carrier, they generally take anywhere from a couple of days to a week to transport it to you depending on your location. If you have any tracking questions or issues once the package leaves our warehouse, the carrier will have the most up to date information, but if there is still some uncertainty about where you're package is, let us know and we will look into it with you!

When you receive reminder emails and texts, those alert you to the date your order will be shipped to your home. If you would like to double check, or set up a new shipment schedule, simply go to your cart!

Want more info on how to track your package? Click here.

Have more questions? Submit a request

Comments

Maria Stevens

I love your shipping process because true to your word about arrival date. Can't wait for my next order. I intentionally changed the date so I can receive my order on mt birthday!!! A little present from me to me! Lol